Thursday, June 14, 2012

My FAVORITE! Juice Recipe


I have been making a whole variety of different juice recipes over the past few weeks for an e-book I am working on for Raw Generation Juices and I wanted to share with you my absolute favorite one that I have made thus far.

RED ROOTS (about 16 oz)

  • 1 beet
  • 2 red apples
  • 4 carrots
  • 1 lemon
  • 1" piece ginger root
This combination is sweet, earthy, tangy, warming, and delicious all at the same time. It's also instant energy. I have tried it a few times recently when it's the middle of the day and I'm dragging ass. Instead of drinking coffee I drink a juice and within a few minutes I am feeling revived. 

Bet you didn't know that beets:
  • act as a medicine for liver and gallbladder
  • help lower cholesterol
  • destroy tumor cells and cancer cells
  • strengthen the function of blood and overcome Anemia
  • produce red blood cells
  • clean and neutralize toxins in the body
  • strengthen the circulatory system and immune syste
  • fight against inflammation, infections, and kidney stones
  • give power and balance to the body
Even if you only do one juice a day, I highly recommend incorporating some form of juice into your everyday diet. The benefits of getting all of these fruits and vegetables in your body outnumber the effort it takes to make. This juice takes all of 4 minutes to make and is enough to fill you up. And BONUS! You are getting roughly 8 servings of fruits and vegetables in one shot!

What are your favorite juice recipes?

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my dad's go to recipes! It's great: lively (with the ginger), and delicious!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving delicious juice recipe and this recipe is good for health. Here more Juices recipes and new variety recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...