Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend in Review


This weekend went fast- and I crammed a lot in. My usual winter weekends are filled with sleeping in, laying around, relaxing, and cooking. Unfortunately I didn't get to lay around this weekend but I did...

  • take two naps
  • two fun nights out 
  • studied for 16 hours
  • drank 2 giant glasses of dark green vegetable juice
  • ate bacon and eggs twice
  • spent zero minutes outside :(
  • sneezed 75 times
  • ate one hot dog w/ sauerkraut & spicy mustard and cheese fries
I really went off track with my eating this weekend. But it was soooooo good! I can't even tell you the last time I ate a hot dog... or cheese fries. You know when you eat really healthy most of the time, the really unhealthy foods taste that much better. I think it's okay to be a normal American every once and a while. And then afterwards I am way more excited to eat my raw foods. This weekend was a nice break. 

Huge agenda this week...then off to LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...