Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ta Ta For Now

My favorite spring flower!
So much to do, so little time! I am going to be taking a week off of writing. I was originally going to try to pre-write some things for you while I am off in L.A., but I'm a little under the weather, I have to study for an exam, and I have to rummage through all of my summer clothes so I can pack all in the next day and a half. 

I'm sure I will have a lot to write about after being in L.A. (first time!). So excited to get the hell out of New Jersey for a few days. It is going to be a challenge to see how "raw" I can be while traveling. But from what I've heard the West Coast is way more progressive when it comes to healthy eating and such. We will see!

Anyone have any suggestions of what to do/where to eat while in L.A.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...