Thursday, March 1, 2012

RANDOM: 8 things I've never done

Crossing my fingers that I will continue to have good fortune!

1. I have never had to go to court. I don't know how this is humanly possible, but in the 29 years I've been on this earth I have never had to go.


2. I have never had to pee on a stick. I guess if it were to happen unexpectedly now it wouldn't be such a travesty. I worried so much until recently when I realized that I was actually old enough to take care of a kid.

3. I have never and will NEVER go sky diving. Period!

crackheads!
4. Up until recently I had never eaten Taco Bell- and I wish I had never. It was disgusting.

5. I have never broken a bone- or even come close.

6. I have never been to Europe (which I hope to change this summer)


7. I have never been on a public bus. Quite frankly they skeeve me. I would rather walk or pay a ridiculous cab fare than get on a bus.

8. I have never been in a hot air balloon. I think it would be nice.


9. I have never lost my cool and told anyone off...hahaha just kidding. I try but sometimes I just can't control it.

Tomorrow... updates on juicing and eating raw food. 

2 comments:

  1. You realize you've jinxed it now, right?! :) Every time my mother has said something to me about my not being pregnant and I have agreed.....well, we have a good sized family.

    Totally with you on the bus thing, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I've been crossing my fingers for years on that. Just going to keep on keepin' on and hope for the best.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...