Friday, March 9, 2012

Beers & Burgers


I woke up this morning feeling like I was drunk last night. Foggy head, slight headache, no motivation. I did have a few beers last night (probably the first time I drank beer in a long time- wine is usually my drink of choice) but at no point was I even remotely close to being even slightly buzzed. I mean I literally had 3 beers over the course of 4 hours. But... I did have a cheese burger.

I couldn't help it! It was late and I was starving and I was at a place that serves tons of juicy, greasy bar food. And they had muenster cheese... my favorite!!! Anyway, that burger (+ the fries that came with it) was the unhealthiest thing I've eaten in a while. Add the fact that I've been eating like 90% raw fruits and vegetables for the past 2 weeks and I think I know why I feel like garbage today.

It is amazing to me how fast your body responds to eating healthy. I didn't really think that 1 greasy meal + a few beers would effect me as much as it did. So... time to clean up my act today (after the decaf coffee I am about to drink).

What are everyone's plans for the weekend? I am about to be a studying monster. Have to ace an exam next week before I'm off to L.A. for a long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...